Our organization was formed in 2022 after the passing of our father Donald Vaughn Jr. He and our mother Vera Vaughn were/are thriving entrepreneurs in the financial and child care sectors. It was only natural for their children to formulate an organization designed to help women of color start, grow, and thrive in this world where we saw our parents struggle. It is our goal to give all our mentees a head-start in a world that has left them behind.
To raise the woman of color's excellence by bridging the gap between sex, race, and access to professional business resources and services.
To provide a network of consultative resources and services to women of color-led businesses to help them grow and thrive. Our
mentorship/incubator/accelerator programs are designed by women, women-led, and are women-focused.
Our strategy is to connect women of color in a diverse portfolio of professional industries and provide them as mentors to those up and coming in those same industries. Additionally, providing in-house resources and services from our network of volunteer women of color professionals. This is accomplished through:
- Discovery: Explore and bring to light new knowledge and ideas, and better ways of doing business
- Creativity: Instill our work with imagination and innovation
- Excellence: Deliver the highest-quality products and services in all endeavors
- Diversity: Capitalize on the richness inherent in differences
- Integrity: Carry out all our work with the greatest responsibility
- Respect: We treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Stewardship: We honor our heritage by being socially, financially and environmentally responsible.
- Ethics: We strive to meet the highest ethical standards
- Learning: We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- Innovation: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and change