Our organization provides multiple services to women. We provide a network of consultative resources and services to women of color-led businesses to help them start, grow, and thrive. We also provide an incubator/accelerator program that is designed by women, women-led, and is women-focused. Mentorship is important to us, therefore we mentor women on business transformation by establishing foundational knowledge.
We provide a network of consultative resources and services to women of color-led businesses. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional Mentorship
- Interview Prepping
- Drafting a Business Plan
- Bookkeeping Setup
- Financial Planning
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Market Research
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Maturity Analysis
The mentorship program is for all participants. Each mentee is assigned a professional mentor in their industry of interest. This mentor coaches the mentee and helps them excel in either the incubator or accelerator program. Additionally, they are evaluated at predetermined intervals to ensure they are keeping their commitment to themselves and the program.
The incubator program is designed for women of color-led business between the ages 25 to 35 who have either just started or have been in business at least 1 to 5 years. Participants along with their assigned mentor are provided guidance in taking their idea and launching a business. This includes but is not limited to assisting them with drafting a business plan, establishing roles and responsibilities for staff, identifying the processes for each role, establishing the solution/technology to support each role, bookkeeping setup, financial planning, creating a marketing strategy, conducting market research, reviewing their business capability, and conducting business maturity analysis.
The accelerator program is designed for women of color-led business between the ages 35 to 45 who have an established business for at least least 5 to 10 years. Participants are engaged in a multitude of activities that are geared toward growing and reviving their business. This includes transforming their business by establishing foundational knowledge for the people, processes, and technology that are at the operational core of any business.
Our strategy is to connect women of color in a diverse portfolio of professional industries and provide them as mentors to those up and coming in those same industries. Additionally, providing in-house resources and services from our network of volunteer women of color professionals. This is accomplished through:
- Discovery: Explore and bring to light new knowledge and ideas, and better ways of doing business
- Creativity: Instill our work with imagination and innovation
- Excellence: Deliver the highest-quality products and services in all endeavors
- Diversity: Capitalize on the richness inherent in differences
- Integrity: Carry out all our work with the greatest responsibility
- Respect: We treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Stewardship: We honor our heritage by being socially, financially and environmentally responsible.
- Ethics: We strive to meet the highest ethical standards
- Learning: We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- Innovation: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and change
We provide our services to those in all industries, including, but not limited to:
- Artistry (Web Design, Commissioned Art, NFTs, Online Streaming, Online Influencing)
- Day Care Center
- Child Care Providers
- Technical (Cybersecurity, Service Desk, IT Support)
- Quality & Compliance